Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trip to Utah

These are some pictures that I took on our trip to Utah this summer. Phil was not able to go, but it was fun because it was the first time most of the family has met Jessie!

Siste MaryBeth and her daughter Sammy
Ollie as "caveman"
Me and Jessie with Lindsey and Missy (Kendra's girls)
Nick (Kendra's oldest)
JEssie and cousin Gabriella

My sisters all got together for a fun weekend. We were supposed to go out on the town, but a few of us got sick, so we opted for Wingers instead. It was nice and close. Unfortunately mom was too sick to join us.
Also during the weekend, we had "spa time" where we gave each other pedicures. It was very fun!
Gabriella (Bizzy's baby)

We played some games on the trampoline too! (this is Bizzy)
Suz, she played along even though she was one of the ones sick.
Katie
Uncle Jon and Jessie
Sammy with Jessie
duggan and Ollie with JEssie


While I was staying with the Holtons we went for a walk to the park. We had a good time playing on the new teeter-totter and other stuff.

At the Heileson family reunion. Jessie had a very nice nap in Uncle Allen's arms.
Natalie and Jessie
Jonathon is actually sleeping. I thought it was a good picture!
Lindsay and Jess
Lindsay and Missy were jammin out in the back seat on the way home from the reunion! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great time with your family!!! Something funny: Today when I was washing dishes Eden walked up to me out of the blue and said, "Mommy, I wanna go see Karen today." She was pretty sad when I reminded her you didn't live here anymore and that we couldn't see you today. ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so sweet! I miss her too!!! and you too of course!

    ReplyDelete