Sunday, September 6, 2009

Recent Pictures of Jessie

Ok, I have realized that my blog is kind of lame because I only post pictures of Jessie. I just can not help it...she is pretty much the center of my life right now, and I think that is ok. I am going to try however to be a little more interesting on my blog....I am not sure why, but I am going to try....well after today I am going to start trying! :)

So this is Jessie lately...if she can somehow get it up to her mouth, she is gnawing on it. It is usually ok. Her room is also where I attempt to sew, so the other day while she was playing in her crib i decided to try and sew a little (i am sewing my own dress for my sisters wedding) anyway, i look over at her and she is viciously licking the sheet of her crib, so I go over there and she had spit up and was licking it back off the sheet. Ewwww...it was funny and she was mad when I pulled her away and cleaned it up...it could have been worse. I had a friend whose baby would play in her diaper in the mornings when she would wake up...yuck! :)

Baby beach bum!
Jessie enjoyed the water at first until a small wave startled her, then she was not liking it at all unless Phil was holding her close...then she was ok.



I have such a handsome hubby!

Daddy's girl!
We went camping. Jessie slept in the truck with the windows cracked (there were no mosquitos) Our 3 man tent is a little small for a baby...we are going to have to get a bigger one...or we can just put up the vestibule next time and Jessie can sleep there. :) J/K

2 comments:

  1. She is perfect! Are you enjoying the Big Island? We sure miss you guys around these parts, even if I didn't get to see you guys that often. It was still always fun running into you guys and hearing about what's new with the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I am so stoked to see her at the end of the month. SHe is getting so big. I's glad to see that your house is getting there! Miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete