Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve

My first kiss of the year was with my baby Jessie! :) Unfortunately Phil has been on Oahu since the day after Christmas, but I still decided to make a few appetizers, drink a bottle of Martinelli's all by myself and bring in the new year with Jessie...until 9 when she went to bed. :)

Jessie loves waving, and is just learning how to clap her hands.
These are the appetizers that I made, mini mushroom and sausage quiches, and spinach artichoke dip with roasted red bell pepper. I got the recipes on the food network.
This is a sausage and potato soup. It was soooo yummy. It has a tablespoon of paprika, and I just love the smoky taste of paprika, so I was in heaven. It also called for kielbasa, which gave it a great flavor. I really like kielbasa and sauerkraut over mashed potatoes, but I have never used it any other way.
This is the spinach artichoke dip...YUM!!! I LOVE COOKING!!!

3 comments:

  1. ohmygosh i can't believe how BIG she is!!

    my first kiss was addi... haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more adventageous than I would have been to cook such a great spread especially since Phil wasn't there. Looked really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious!! Wish I would have been there to celebrate with you and cute little Jesse! It's so fun when they clap and wave huh? I'm glad to see you are doing well. I was out in Toelle the other day and thought of you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete