Friday, January 7, 2011

Steelers Game

Being from western Pennsylvania, my family is obviously Steelers fans, so while we were in Pa, my sister got us steelers tickets for Christmas. It was such a blast and a really cool experience to be at the game.
After the game we posed for one last picture.
My sister who lives in Pittsburgh dropped us off and we walked a short distance to Heinz Field.
My sister, Suzy, painted my face and my nephew Bary's face, and I painted Phils. It was the first time I have ever painted my face, and it was a bugger to get off...but it was worth it.
Lil' Bary and our friend Lisa. (Little Bary is not little by any means, but I have called him that since I can remember because his dad, my brother, is also named bary, so we all call him little bary so no one gets confused.:))

Ahhh it was so much fun...too bad we lost....dang patriots.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment