Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Busy Day


First, I weeded our herb garden which was much needed and I planted a couple extra herbs to fill in the gap. While I was doing this,





Phil was making this toddler bed for Jessie. Jessie really enjoyed helping daddy!



Then after lunch , Jessie had a nap and Phil dug some holes so I could plant these pretty hibiscus, that will eventually grow into a hedge.
Then while Phil was working on building cabinets, I started to paint the toddler bed. I am not a very fast painter, but I think that it turned out pretty darn cute!

JEssie really loves it and just wants to play with it. She is pretty excited to sleep in it tonight...we will see how she does, since she can get in and out herself. At least she has not figured out how to open doors yet, but if she does, we put the lock on the outside of her room to keep her in there.




Oh yes and while i was painting, and Phil and Jessie planted some mint.


No comments:

Post a Comment