Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More random pictures

This picture is of our favorite street food in Thailand. Mangoes and sticky rice. The sticky rice is made with coconut milk and then you put a yummy coconut syrup on top and then finally some roasted seseme seeds. YUM! I learned to make it and I must say it is quite good, but nothing compared to buying it for 15 cents on the streets in Thailand. :)



Phil and I really love traveling, so I thought I would share some of those pictures. I am having fun remembering being in Thailand. This picture was funny because the elephant thought I has some type of food in my hand..it was just the camera case, but it freaked me out a little, especially seeing how amazingly strong thier trunks are.




This picture is in Krabi Thailand. It was taken in March 2006. I love sunsets. And no I did not photo shop this picture at all, the sunset was seriously that red!!!


1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous. The elephant is crazy, and I can't believe you got coconut sticky rice for 15 cents!! I love that stuff.

    ReplyDelete