Friday, May 22, 2009

more Jessie


It stinks living so far from family and friends!!!  Her are some more pics of our baby Jessie. 

Jessie loves sitting up...she is really strong and has amazing control of her neck.
I thought this was a funny picture.  She looks like an old man! :)
I walked past her crib and she was all stretched out...i thought she looked really long!
Jessie's first shower!  She loves showering.  She just watches the water fall and she really likes when the water hits her face.
This is a nice candid shot of her burping up some of her lunch...she was smiling just before this and i was trying to catch the smile.

Jessie went to church for the first time a couple of weeks ago...she looked so cute.  Thanks aunt MaryBeth for the cute dress!

4 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Still can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Pepper told me you had a blog. Not sure you remeber me all that much I'm Suz's friend from St. George and I came and stayed with you guys for a week when Suz was there a couple summers ago...anyways...I'm so excited for you and your new little addition. She is BEAUTIFUL!! Yeah!! What fun adventures you guys have sone the last few years too. Anyways thought I would send you a msg. We have a blog too it's private though so send me your email if you want. Kaye
    kayetuia@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, that dress is adoreable!! How did I not see her in it? I love your new background by the way. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Karen,
    Here is a youtube clip that talks a little bit about the 5 s's. I forgot to mention to you the importance of the 5 s's done in order. He'll talk about it in this 7 min clip if you and Phil wanna check it out. Hope you guys are enjoying your sandwiches! ;-) Thanks for coming and hanging out with me this afternoon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddRkI5wVIqQ

    ReplyDelete