Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby Jessie

Is it possible to take too many pictures of your first baby????  I think not...but it is possible to post too many pictures, so although there are a lot here, you should know that I showed great restraint! :) 
 Her nails are like little razor blades, so we had to put sox on her hands.  
Phil playing with Jess.  Phil can not wait until Jessie gets a little older so he can tease her.  He tries now, but it usually just makes her mad.
Grandma and Jessie taking a nap.
Jessie's first beach experience.  She was asleep in her car seat most of the time, and I spent most of the time checking and double checking to make sure there was no part of her in the sun!
It's a dark picture, but she is smiling. 
I LOVE this little outfit on Jess. It has a pair of shorts with ruffles on the bum, but it has been really hot and humid here, so they got taken off.  One of my students got this outfit for her.
Look at the little rolls on her arms.  They are growing by the day.  She is really filling out!
Jess is such a good baby.  She will just sit in her swing and cruz.


When Phil is home, I usually pass Jess off to him for burping.
I could not resist taking this picture today as I walked by her crib.  She is just so beautiful! :)
Jessie's first pacifier experience.  Phil was quite proud of himself when he got her to take it.  I on the other hand felt a little sad, like I was being replaced by a piece of rubber! :) I know, it is ridiculous, but these hormones a little crazy! :)

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! There is no possible way to take too many pics of your first child. I'm positive I have hundreds! Not an exaggeration I promise. I so miss that new baby stage...but Shayne was just like Phil...is having so much fun now that he can play with Lachlan. Daddies with their babies are the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! And I think she looks like you Karen! What fun!

    ReplyDelete