Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Some Pictures

Jessie loves this position! It is one of the only positions that will calm her down when she is really upset. Usually I just hold her up with my hands, but my arms get quite tired...do not worry, I am very careful! :)

One of the few mornings that Phil slept in (until 7) I brought Jessie in so Phil could see how extremely happy she is in the mornings. Phil enjoyed cuddling with her for a little bit.
She is getting so big! I can not wait for her 2 month check up to see how much she weighs and how long she is.

Phil making Jessie smile! She is starting to laugh already, but it sound more like a cough than anything. It is pretty funny.
Jessie got a life jacket, and is sooo stinkin cute in it...look at those cheeks...it is hard sometime not to squeeze her too much.

I just love her dimples!
Funny face!



Little Lady Bug...my sister MaryBeth and I made this hooded towel for Jessie...it is pretty cute if I say so myself! :)
Auntie BreeAnna is the best babysitter EVER!!!

3 comments:

  1. SHe is so gorgeous sis! You should be so proud or well pleased as mom says it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!! I probably say that in every comment but it's true. Love the towel too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how big she is getting. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete