Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back in the day...well not really

I was looking though some older photos and found some from right after our trip around the world when we visited Pennsylvania. They made me a bit nostalgic, but I thought some might enjoy these pictures!

This is at "the waterfall". There is a creek not too far from our house in PA....actually it is right up against our backyard. When you follow it a ways, you come to this waterfall and later to a tunnel. We came down here frequently when we were younger so it was a must when we went back. In the picture are brother in law Kevin and Phil who are standing up, and sitting are Elizabeth and Katie.
This is me and my handsome little nephew Jadyn...remember this was almost 5 years ago. My hair was a lot lighter back then.
Katie and myself after a run...I am always bright red for hours after I work out.
My mountain man husband and my mom...we picked a ton of strawberries (the best in the world) and made a ton of jam! YUM!! Phil is quite a bit hairier and a little thinner here. The pictures of him on our trip and right after make me laugh....i can see why a boy in india asked him if he was Jesus (yes true story)...the physical resemblance of course...not comparing Phil to the Savior...Phil is a good man, but still...ok, moving on..
I love cuddling with my nieces and nephews, and now I have my very own to cuddle with...and I do smother her with hugs and kisses often. I just cant help myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment