Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I am sooo happy to have internet again

I have missed the internet the last couple of weeks. Our internet has been down and because we are renting and the internet is not in our name...it was a bit of an ordeal to get it back up and running. It made me realize just how much I rely on the internet everyday. What did I ever do without it!?! :) Anyway here are a few pictures of Jessie and my wonderful family.

Phil put that hot pad on her head and she forgot that it was there...she was eating carrots...hence the orange on her chin and nose.
Phil was on the floor trimming the tree, but Jessie thought he was there for her. She LOVES her daddy and anytime he is in the room she watches his every move!

2 comments:

  1. Kar she is so stinking cute. I love the Christmas tree. I miss you lots kar, I wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got your Christmas card! Thanks! Miss you guys. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete