Thursday, September 20, 2012

So I got a text yesterday from my neice saying I needed to update my blog...so this one is for you Lindsey.  
Lindsey came home with us after our trip to the mainland.  She made a deal with her dad last year that if she went an entire year without sugar, she could come stay with us here in Hawaii for a few weeks.  She is amazing and did in fact go an entire year without sugar...not just candy, but cakes and candies and syrup and everything with sugar.  She was allowed honey as a sweetener...everything else was sugar free...for an entire year!!!  She is amazing and an awesome example of self control.  And she is only 15 years old.  Anyway she was only able to come for a week because she is a busy little bee and had to be back for dance camp, but we had a blast while she was here!
She turned 15 while she was here, so for her birthday I took her parasailing....it was so fun.  I questioned posting these pictures because she makes me look like a ghost, but unfortunatly there were none of only her. :)


Happy birthday Beauty!

Another day at the beach.

No, she is not asleep...but she had not yet figured out how to hold the bottle herself, so this was her solution to the problem...my little problem solver!

At Waipio Valley....Jessie often talks about when Lindsey was here...they were buddies!

Pololu Valley

This is how we hike...I am carrying a backpack and beach towels just for the record. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for updating!! I wish i could go back tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete