Friday, September 28, 2012

Zak and Serenas Wedding

The gorgeous bride and my new sister-in-law, Serena.


The happy couple

Phil and his brothers...by the way this was a period wedding, set in the 1940's ish...so that is why Phil is dressed this way.
He does not normally wear baby blue sweater vests and a panama hat.

Jessie picking up the rose petals after the wedding.

Phils parents.  Mom made her dress.  she did a great job.  I was going to make mine, but ebay was much too easy! :)


Jonathon and Izzy at the reception.  I think they were dancing.

Phils nepthew Jake...for some reason jessie calls him baby Jake.  I think it is hilarious, so I do not correct her. :)

Jake and Jessie dancing.  They had a 20 peice band that played big band music all night.  It was so much fun to dance and watch other people dance.  Phils parents were lighting up the floor.  I wish I had gotten a picture of them, but Phil and I were dancing too...too busy having a great time I guess.


It was really fun to play dress up for the evening. My neighbor Stephanie loves Halloween and so she leant me all the jewelry and gloves...they really made my outfit.



The girl who caught the bouquet, gave it to Jessie afterwards.  Jessie was in love and danced with those flowers for the rest of the night.  It was so cute!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful wedding! You guys look awesome!...I loved your comment...Phil does not normally wear light blue sweater vests! hahahaha! I was dying at that one.

    ReplyDelete