Monday, April 27, 2009

OVERDUE

Welp,  Mom is here.  I am done with school.  I am ready for baby, but Jessie is obviously not ready!  Apparently I have made her little home in my belly too comfortable for her...not so much for me though.  So I am one day overdue, and really no signs that she will be coming anytime soon!  I keep praying though.  I so can not wait!  I can not sleep anyway, so I may as well have a cute little baby keeping me up instead of a hard big belly!  Anyway, here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks.

Me and Mom at the beach on Saturday...one day before my due date...pretty big belly huh!?!  I actually got a tan line on my legs from the shadow of my belly.


Travis on his birthday.  The family here in Hawaii came over to celebrate.
Phil and Levi...Phil does not like to take many pictures, so I have to post the ones I get even if they are not the best! :)
Me and my baby Jessie belly at 38 weeks!!!
Me and Phil, once again, Phil is not really excited to be photographed!  :)
.

4 comments:

  1. Come out baby Jessie! We're excited to meet you! You look great, Karen! You'll be out running marathons again soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I hope you do not take after me. jaydn was 9 days late. I will pray that she is healthy and comes out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! Come meet you mama Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember the belly shadow tan line!! so funny!

    hope she comes soon ... those last few days can be pretty grueling...

    ReplyDelete