Monday, March 30, 2009

Family is fantastic

I love my family!  Sometimes I do not realize how lucky I am to have such a great family!  I am especially lucky to have family close to me here in Hawaii.  Katie (little sister), BreeAnna & Tofa, Travis, Levi (Niece and nephews) and Zak (brother-in-law).  It will not last much longer since we will be moving to a different island in June.  I am sure going to miss them.  We get together just about every Sunday for dinner.  Most Sundays we are missing one or two family members, but every once in awhile we get all of us there, and let just say it is a bit chaotic, but it is so fun.  We have created a lot of memories that I will have forever!

Even though the rest of my family is far away, they are still great, and I love them dearly!  I was very lucky to have married into an awesome family too!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Phils family!  I miss them living in Hawaii just as much as my own family.

Anyway, I am just feeling very lucky to have such a great family, so here are just a few pictures of my fantastic family...Some are a little old, but that is ok!

I may have gone a little overboard on the pictures...sorry.  I also have lots of family that are not in any of these pictures...I don't have time to go through all my pics...sorry! :)

Linsay Holton...you're gorgeous!
Whitney, Missy, Kendra, Lindsay and Natalie ( some of the Heileson side gals)
Missy, Natalie, Lindsay and Kim (grandma Farkas in the background)  They are tying a quilt at my baby shower for baby jessie.  That was a great idea Mary Beth and Mom.

Phil and his prize Golden trout...I caught one too a few minutes before his...and mine was a little bigger...i was so proud! :)  They are one of the prettiest fish ever!
Me and Suz in Maui
Lydia Heileson.  I LOVE this  picture of her.  She looks like a baby doll!
Maddie and Lily ( Liz's twins)
BreeAnna and Tofa . . . after 7 of us Bowsers living in Hawaii, BreeAnna caught herself a real Polynesian! :)  I like my Montana Mountain man though! :)
I am not sure if Travis has the ability to take a normal picture!
Mom and Grandma Farkas in front of Sharks Cove.  Grandma LOVED the huge waves.
Howard ( Jills oldest)
Dad Heileson and the biggest catch of the trip.. I am going to say it is a rainbow trout!   Phil will correct me if I am wrong I am sure! :)
This was just before Dads big catch...Phil was happy he finally figured out what flies the little buggers where after.
Mom and Dad Heileson and Phil in  a field of yellow daisies! :)  
Natalie and her first fish of the trip.  She had much more patience than I did in that tiny little stream.
Mom, Bary, and Naomi ( Jills Baby )  Sorry not the best pic...but Naomi is soo cute!
A few of the Bowser side neices dancing at the family talent show.
Liz and Jaydn singing "Pop Goes the Weisel"
KAtie
Barry throwing Kippy into the lake... The water was freezing and Kippy put up a good fight! :)
Me and MaryBeth at the Tooele Demolition Derby...
Phil and I took a few nephews Shark fishing in Kaneohe.  We caught 1 hammer head shark (baby)
Tanner (David and Karla's baby)  He has the greatest smile ever!


2 comments:

  1. I just have to say, I loved looking at your pics! I cannot believe how much your family has grown up! BreAnna is married?!?! Liz had twins?!?! Jill has 2 kids?!?! Can you tell I'm amazed?! BTW...if Shayne saw that pic of the golden trout, he would die...it's huge!! They are the mecca of flyfishing, and if you killed them instead of releasing them...he would kill you! :) Gonna have to talk to Phil about where you caught those. We are coming to Hawaii in October...Kuai(sp?)...where will you be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a single picture of your favorite brother or his family? We may have to boycott your blog for this!

    ReplyDelete