Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 3: A picture of you and your friends

oops I forgot yesterday, so I will double up today.

Besides my husband and daughter, my very best friends are my sisters. I HAVE 5 AWESOME SISTERS! Seriously they are the greatest, they are so great that I am going to tell you about each of them.

So starting from the left:
Elizabeth- This sister is just 15 months older than me. She lives in California and has 4 gorgeous kids. Her kids always look awesome! complete with bows in their hair (the girls anyway), which Elizabeth makes. She is really crafty, which is great, cause I can get some fun ideas. She is really competitive at games which makes it really fun to play with her. She has a silly side which I love.

Jill -This sister is younger than me, but much wiser! Seriously she is an old soul I think. She is the most sweet, sincere, loving and pure person I know. I got to spend a week with her and her cute little family last month and I just loved the time I spent with her. I did learn that she has a bit of a sassy side...but only to her awesome husband. :)

Katie- Katie is the baby of the family and probably one of the most fun people to hang out with. She is very fashionable and cute. She is always making up names for everyone. For instance, she gave me a nickname just a few years ago...Ren...I love it. When we were little we used to be best buddies, complete with a secret hand shake thing. Katie is also really really smart and will be graduating college in April with a degree in BioChemistry.

Me

MaryBeth-MaryBeth is the oldest sister. She is the most beautiful of us all....everyone says we look like twins. :) Seriously though we have been asked on several occasions if we were twins...which she loves because she is almost 10 years older than me. I love it too, because she really is beautiful as you can see. I am the most like MaryBeth and weirdly our husbands are freakishly alike. It makes it a lot of fun to spend time with them. MaryBeth is really sweet and really good at including everyone. She does the best manicures and pedicures complete with cute little flowers.

Suzy-Suzy is the athlete of the family. We are all pretty athletic, but Suzy makes us look like a bunch of couch potatoes. She must completed an iron man in May and has a ton of athletic records from high school. She played college basketball and track, and is now a college basketball coach. Suzy is the type of person that would give you the shirt off her back if you were in need. She is amazingly giving. She is also the best Aunt in the world. It is not fair to the rest of us Aunts, because she spoils the nieces and nephews so bad. they all LOVE her!

This is the baby sister, Katie's, wedding.

This is only a little piece of what my sisters are like. I am so blessed to have them in my life. I just wish I could see them all a little more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment