Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 7: A picture of someone or something that has the biggest impact on you.

Right now in my life this little 25 lb squirt has the biggest impact on me. She has blessed my life immensely as I have been able to stay home with her everyday. This little person has the ability to make me feel some of the most extreme feelings. For instance when we had a war of stubbornness yesterday during dinner. She sat in her high chair for nearly 2 hours until she finally took a bite of her dinner...then of course she ate almost the whole bowl of chile. It was one of the most frustrating hours of my life. Then about 30 minutes later while I was laying on the couch, she came and snuggled with me for about 15 minutes just laying with me. I could not have felt happier. Then this evening when I turned on some music and she put on her santa hat that covered her eyes and started dancing. I could not stop myself from giggling a little. On a
daily basis, she makes me feel pure joy, pure frustration, sometimes scares me half to death. She makes me so proud and she is not even 2 yet. Yes, she definitely impacts my life the most...at least for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment