Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pregnancy Pictures...Finally

This is taken early December at 16 weeks pregnant.  I was very excited to start showing...but it was still at the stage where most people did not notice anything, or if they did, it was too dangerous to ask. :)


Here I am at 26 weeks pregnant.  Phil and I went for a picnic at the beach. :)  Not the best pregnancy pic, but it showing progress. :)

These last two were taken yesterday at 32 weeks pregnant.  I would say some definite progress.  There is no question as to what kind of belly I got going on.  Plus if you look at it for any amount of time it will definitely start moving.  I  have quite an active baby.  I love being pregnant.  I told Phil that I think we are going to have a lot of kids because I love being pregnant so much.  I suppose I should try to deal with them once they are out of the belly before I make that decision. :)





1 comment:

  1. I love it!! You are beautiful! I can't wait to see pics of her!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete